The fundamental foundation of our firm is a direct and straightforward approach. We take great pride in the fact that most of our clients arrive at our office based on recommendations from other satisfied clients.
These are the basic premises of our practice:
- Our practice is limited to immigration law with specific focus on business immigration.
- We will listen to your problems and analyze your case with professionalism, dedication and respect.
- We make every effort to explain all the possible alternatives and solutions to your case in a clear, candid, and uncomplicated manner.
- We attempt to make our legal services as stress-free as possible, by dealing with your case in a timely manner, providing complete and thorough information so that you are aware of all the issues and can make the best choices for your particular circumstances.
- We provide counsel based on our knowledge of the law and our years of experience.
- We have a straightforward billing system and we advise you of all the costs, fees and expenses at the beginning of your case.
- We express clearly and without uncertainties our expectations in your immigration proceedings as well as what you are required to provide in order to make your immigration case a smooth process for you and for our firm.
- We will provide an upfront appraisal of your case. A case will not be accepted there is any element of fraud or dishonesty. Also, if we feel that the possibilities of success are too slim, we will advise whether a matter is worth pursuing.
- We use the latest technology to provide services in a professional, efficient and friendly atmosphere.
- We understand that selecting an immigration attorney is an important decision. For this reason, we will do our best to make your immigration process as hassle-free as possible.
- We are able to assist you in English and Spanish.
Our clients include business owners, professionals and managers, entertainers and athletes, health care personnel and academic researchers, teachers, non-immigrant investors and those pursuing EB-5 immigrant investor visas. To this effect, our cases include routine document submissions for individuals and complex filings on behalf of businesses.
We have handled many matters before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), throughout the U.S. and at U.S. Embassies and Consular Posts around the world.
Se Habla Español • Major Credit Cards Accepted • Free Initial Consultation